High Temperature Resistance Excellent Chemical Resistance PTFE teflon Skived Plastic Sheet
Description: PTFE sheet (also called PTFE sheet , Teflon sheet , Teflon sheet ) is divided into two types: molding and turning. The molded sheet is made of PTFE resin at room temperature by molding, and then sintered and cooled. to make. PTFE turning sheet is made of PTFE resin by pressing, sintering, and peeling.
PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is commonly known as Plastic King, F4, or Teflon. It is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin by molding and can be made into plates, turned films and tubes. Can be suppressed and pushed into shape. It can be mixed with graphite to make plates, rods, packing, ropes, and raw material tapes.
Seals/gaskets, ring materials, wear plates/seats, insulating parts, corrosion resistance industries, mechanical parts, linings, oil and natural gas, petrochemical industries, chemical industries, instrument and equipment manufacturers, etc.
Application:Used to make gaskets, seals, lining partitions, scrapers, guide rails, and electrical insulators used under various frequencies, bridge supports, stair slides, etc.
Features: 1. High temperature resistance: use temperature up to 250 degrees Celsius
2. Low temperature resistance: good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -190 degrees Celsius, it can maintain 5% elongation
3. Corrosion resistance: It is inert to most drugs and solvents, and can withstand strong acids and alkalis, water and various organic solvents.
4. Weather resistance: good aging life in plastic
5. High lubrication: the lower coefficient of friction among solid materials
6. No adhesion: low surface tension, no adhesion of substances
7. Non-toxic: It is physiologically inert and has no adverse reactions as artificial blood vessels and organs implanted in the body for a long time.
8. Electrical insulation: resistant to 1500 volts high voltage
PTFE skived Sheet
1. Best chemical corrosion resistance and aging property in known plastics. 2. Best friction coefficient property in known solid materials.
Corrosion resistant inner lining materials, electrical insulating parts etc.